I'm having a terrribly stressful day here........so I thought let me log on
and get a break from the happenings around me...I signed on to get some
relief...I found out that Sparkle is not up and running so no funnies to
read...then the I'm Not Smiling heading caught my eye....and now I'm feeling
worse than I was before I signed on..I don't even want to know how it
started...just ...PLEASE STOP IT...and let's get back to helping each
other....

--- Joan Hartman