Raj,

Here are several places to begin.  My experience is that
the PWP has to sort through and put together the info. re
integrative medicine them self.  WARNING- most of these
references have commercial sponsors.  The plus side of
that is that they are written in plain English.  But
remember they are advocating their product.

BrainRecovery.com:Powerful Therapy for  Challenging Brain
Disorders by David Perlmutter, M.D.  ISBN: 0-9635874-1-2.
Published  2000 by The Perlmutter Health Center,
Naples,Fl.

        (brainsustain is a dietary supplement developed by
        Dr. Perlmutter, www.brainsustain.com)

Info. on a natural medicine therapy that may make Sinemet
more effective: http://www.doctormurray.com/Qarchive/
parkinsons.htm

Info. on SAM-e: http://www.mdsg.org/same.html
        http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.same.html

        Stop depression now:SAM-e by Richard Brown,M.D.,
Teodoro Bottiglieri,Ph.D, Carol Colman.ISBN 0-399-14530-3.
Published 1999 by G.P.Putnam's Sons.

Glutathione: http://www.parkinson.org/glutathione.htm

Glutathione, NADH, coenzyme Q10, and SAM-e:
        http://www.wholehealthmd.com/

        go to their "Reference Library",then to "Supplements"