Good Mornin' All...

I took my grand daughters t'see Lilo 'n Stich last weekend and
they ran a preview for the upcoming movie "Stuart Little 2"...

July 19, 2002
THEATRICAL  FILM RELEASE: Stuart Little 2 premieres in theaters.
As with the first Stuart Little film, Michael J. Fox is lending his voice to the title character.  (take your gran'daughters!)

July 22, 2002
OPRAH Rerun:
Michael J. Fox
http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/tows_2002/tows_past_20020403.jhtml (mark your calendars, check your TV Guide for local
Station & Time)

August 27, 2002
DVD RELEASE: Teen Wolf (and Teen Wolf Too)

Fall, 2002
THEATRICAL RELEASE: Interstate 60 will finally be released through IDP Distribution

December 17, 2002
DVD RELEASE: The Back to the Future Special Edition
(just in time to stuff in stockin's...)

cheers ............ murray