Hi All,
I just learned a new word... Sialorrhea!

(it's not even listed in my dictionary?)

But it is in The On-line Medical Dictionary

sialorrhoea - Increased salivary flow.  (12 Dec 1998)

Ahhh! Drooling!

By the way... The On-line Medical Dictionary has a new URL..
If you have bookmarked http://www.graylab.ac.uk/omd/
replace it with http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/omd/

cheers ..... murray

Quigley Corporation (QGLY) Announces Phase II Clinical Study
On QR 334 Formulation To Relieve Sialorrhea Symptoms

Will Initiate Clinical Trial in July to Relieve Sialorrhea Symptoms Associated With Lou Gehrig's Disease, Cerebral Palsy,
Parkinson's and Muscular Dystrophy
(See Story from BioSpace.com) (7/9/02)
http://www.biospace.com/news_story.cfm?StoryID=9306520&full=1

* * *