0f interest to Parkinson people.
Ervin McCarthy
----- Original Message -----
From: Ludlum, Melissa (NBC, MSNBC)
To: 'Ervin McCarthy'
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 2:35 PM
Subject: RE: Summit for a Cure

Thank you for your message.  I shared it with Brian Williams, who asked me to send you the following reply.

By the way, Brian is in the process of taping a segment for "Dateline" about Parkinson's with Art Davis, the gentleman who was on the medical summit.  There is no air date yet, but check your schedule in the upcoming month or so.

We appreciate your taking the time to write -- and watch.

Sincerely,
Melissa Ludlum
Assistant to Mr. Williams
The News with Brian Williams
201-583-5024

Dear Ervin,

Thank you for taking the time to write about our health care special, Summit For A Cure. I have to admit I was stunned by the number of people who reacted so positively and so personally to the work we did in Cleveland that night. I have to tell you as well that if first impressions mean anything, the Cleveland Clinic is a warm, welcoming and thoroughly professional place.apparently highly deserving of its number one status in the world of heart health.

Chiefly, I wanted to thank you for watching. You are our customer, really.it's important that you enjoy what we do. While that isn't always possible on nights when we are forced to deliver bad news to your home, at least we were able to give Americans hope on the health front for two hours that Sunday night.

All my very best,

Brian Williams