Good Mornng All,

We wait and we wait and we wait.... and the appointed bioethicists
disappointed... seems they wanted to prove they weren't in
Dubya's pocket, but they didn't want to risk "political beheading"...

so they did nothing!

cheers ....... murray

ROME: Pope Names New Cardinal to Powerful Milan Diocese
http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/news/world/3642518.htm

WASHINGTON: Bush Bioethics Council Splits On Cloning Issue
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/3646075.htm

WASHINGTON: Bioethics panel Rejects Permanent Cloning Ban
http://www.nandotimes.com/healthscience/story/463418p-3706340c.html

WASHINGTON: Split White House Panel Endorses 4-Year Cloning Ban
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=594&ncid=751&e=6&u=/nm/20020711/hl_nm/cloning_ban_dc_1