Date sent:              Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:36:59 -0400
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                FWD: Welcome to "listname"! - still no smiles
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> hi all
>
> this is the way the so-called humour list presents itself
> to new subscribers
>
> janet

> WELCOME-DOCUMENT "listname"
>
> Welcome and thank you for joining "listname"!!
>
> From now on you will receive the messages posted on "listname" and you
> will be able to send messages to "listname" yourself. Before you send
> a message to "listname", please take your time to read this document
> carefully. It would be nice if you would introduce yourself in one of
> the first messages to the other members.
>
> PLEASE SAVE THIS DOCUMENT FOR LATER REFERENCE !!
>
> "listname" list-owners:    Bonnie Rowley and Hans van der Genugten

<the rest snipped>

Actually, I don't see anything unusual about the "rules" for the
above List (to which I do not belong, BTW).  Seems pretty standard to
me.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"