I am taking the dopabean product by Solaray also.  I was just diagnosed with
PD at the age of 50+.  Is it helping? Who knows--for me, there are daily and
weekly rhythms that my PD seems to take--and it is difficult to distinguish
these rhythms from improvement caused by external sources.  I will continue
to take it and CoQ10 in the hope that it will help.  PS I'm not on any meds
yet but it must be even more difficult to assess the impact of vitamins etc
on the disease when you are also confounding the answer with drugs.  Dont
get me wrong, I am not saying that drugs shouldnt be taken, only that the
scientist in me would need a carefully scripted test before I said if a
vitamin was helping me or not.