Hello,
When I need to sit and watch a performance or listen to someone I get up at
least a couple of minutes every 1/2 hour.. I also have found correct and deep
breathing to be a great help. Change sitting positions also and keep your
shoulders back and your chin back.. When you are tired roll your shoulders
back in a circular mot ion and for ;the necki tap on it , lightly stroke it
or pull forward as your neck pulls back. Good luck-