For a number of years we have been purchasing our medications from Express
Scripts.  They had really low prices on generics.  My husband takes Sinemet
and Sinemet-CR in qualtity (240 regular and 150 of the CR each month).  This
was through a special program afilliated with the National Council of Senior
Citizens, which organization has now closed down and gone out of business.

We solicit your help in locating the least expensive mailorder source of
these drugs.  Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jackie Butch
Jacksonville, Florida