EVER WONDER

Why does the gynecologist / doctor leave the room when you get undressed?

If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of
the earth?

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up
and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

If croutons are stale bread, why do they come in airtight packages?

Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries have a
'use by' date?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp
no-one would eat?

Is French kissing in France just called kissing?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these
dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?

What do people in China call their good plates?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why
can't he fix a hole in a boat?