Dear Parkinsn List Members:

Please keep in mind the generosity of the University of Toronto in
providing a home for our list.  We really must not abuse this gift.  As
most of us recall, this home is not necessarily forever.  The Canadian
Parkinson's Society has offered to do whatever it can to help convince
UofT to continue as our list's home.  But we have to do our share.  This
includes avoiding multiple daily postings....it really is NOT necessary
to reply on-list to each response.  Either combine the replies in one or
reply privately.  I hope we don't have to go so far as to set a specific
limit on the number of messages per person per day.

It is unacceptable to forward, withOUT the author's permission, any list
messages.

Our list, and listowner's, have no responsibility for Sparkle.  One of
the purposes in starting Sparkle was to take some of the pressure off
PIEN and still provide access to pd humour.  Please don't post opinions
of Sparkle's humour on PIEN.  It defeats part of the purpose of Sparkle.

Please keep messages generally about pd and refrain from flame wars.  A
copy of the 'list charter' is available at:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank John Cottingham
for all of his help.  John lost his mother last month and still quietly
continues to do his good deeds.  Thank you, John.

If you have any problems with any part of this message, please reply to
me personally at [log in to unmask]  Thanks for your attention
(good thing I don't post often, eh?)

Barb Patterson