Dear Joan and PIEN family,

Joan, you wrote:  "What's happening to us?"

Perhaps the question should be, "Why are WE allowing this to happen?"  There
isn't a one of us who DOESN'T know that verbal disruption or disruption of
any kind can only occur if there are at least 2 players.  If the bait is
thrown, it only takes one to bite, and the fray begins.

We live in the never, never world of the STRANGER WITHIN whether we are
PDers, PD+ers, or are as yet undiagnosed.  It is HE with whom we struggle to
maintain our physical, spiritual,emotional and intellectual balance.  It is
HE who becomes our combatant in a contest that strikes as deeply as our
souls.

We battle HIM for a day of peace, a corner of tranquility.  We battle HIM
for an improved quality of life any way we can.  For some the source may be
prayer or meditation; for others it may be discourse or laughter or the pen.
Still others seek controversy as a source of venting

The STRANGER WITHIN has one aim.  HE seeks to destroy not only our bodies
but our psyches and IDs any way HE can.   If we voluntarily contribute to
HIS efforts, all the better.  We must not allow HIM to succeed!  We must not
fall victim to HIS efforts to strangle us with HIS disease.   In short we
must strengthen one other.   We must extend our hands in friendship to one
another.  We must stand together to eliminate any negativism that will
energize this STRANGER WITHIN, and this can never be accomplished by
infighting.

From recent posts, I have read, "Use the DELETE key",  "Don't join, etc."
Instead, whenever disruption is in the "making", I suggest we take a deep
breath, smile and just figure someone is having a bad hair day.  While we
are at it, we also need to be aware that no defense is required for PIEN or
SPARKLE  or their owners.  We should know in our hearts that no one can
minimize their importance for they stand on their own merits.

What's left is a sigh and the determination to have a wonderfully productive
day.
 And should you need a hand in friendship, I offer mine.

In thought and mind; in caring and friendship,
E of the headdress