In a message dated 07/14/2002 9:58:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Janet
Paterson writes:

>  hi all
>
>  some of my email seems to have gone missing
>  sorry if this is a duplication

I've really tried to ignore these posts, but this is too much. Now we're
being treated to 1998 ruminations...and duplicates of those! "Gone missing"
sounds so appealing. I long to see more of these emails in that category....

>  ......call me crazy..

I don't know you well enough to use a pet name.

>Is the LIST perfect?  NO!  Can we make it better?  Yes!

Can anyone think of an immediate improvement?

I'm considering offering a donation to one of the Parkinson foundations for
each day without a JP posting.....

Let there be peace in cyberspace and success in research!