Hi.

My name is Susan and I just signed up for this mailing list.  My mother
was diagnosed with Parkinson's a few years back.  Her doctor has brought
up the option of deep brain stimulation surgery, and she is at a point
where she is considering it.  We are looking for information on this
surgery; mostly people's real-life experiences with it.  Any information
you think would be helpful would be appreciated.

Thank you.