Here are phone #'s / contact information
Congressional switchboard : 202-224-3121

Or Go to Congress.org
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/
for your Senator's office phone number and the names of their legislative
or health care aides - if possible try to speak to their aides or leave a
phone message..

FOr New Yorkers:
Sen Clinton
(202) 224-4451
Health LA: Christina Ho

Senator Schumer
Legis. Dir.: Polly Trottenberg
Health LA: Missy Rohrbach
Phone: (202) 224-6542
NOTE: When I called Schumer's office, i was asked if i was calling from
an organization or as an individual. I said I was representing myself as
a PWP. i don't see why it should make a difference, but it seemed like i
would not have been connected if i had called on behalf of an
organization. Guess they were getting a lot of calls.
Call or email PAN if you have any questions (see below)
Linda

FROM : PAN Action Alert:

"The Senate is scheduled to “Mark-Up” the Defense Appropriations Bill on
Tuesday- July 16th!!

Please call your Senator’s Office and urge them to support Parkinson’s
Research funding by signing Senator Wellstone’s letter supporting $52
million funding for the Department of Defense Neurotoxin Exposure
Treatment Research Program (NETRP).

It is critical for advocates- in particular constituents- to call their
Senators TODAY and urge them to sign:
1.     The Senator Wellstone Dear Colleague letter supporting the
Department of Defense’s NETRP program
Please have your Senator’s office call Patti Unruh in Senator Wellstone’s
office at 202-224-5641 to sign onto the letter.
To learn more about this outstanding federal program, please visit PAN’s
website at www.parkinsonsaction.org

Forward this message to your friends and family and ask them to call
their Senators TODAY and ask them to sign onto Senator Wellstone’s letter
support the Department of Defense Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Research
Program.

The louder our voice, the more effective we are.  Together, we will find
a cure as soon as humanly possible!"

Thank you,
Parkinson’s Action Network
Laura Eckart