Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week; people, I emplore you all to
dispense with the "...smiling" thread, pleeeeeeeeze---Speaking of life
being too short, lets not waste anymore time and energy on this thread.
Please, get it out of your system today, and let it die tonight when the
clock strikes 12:00.

Charlotte