In a message dated 7/9/2002 4:03:13 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  Just a few hours of sleep deprivation
could impair daily functioning and affect hormonal levels in the body,
researchers reported here Saturday at the annual meeting of the Endocrine
Society. >>

Janet,

Thank you for this article. I do a lot of work with children and families and
this adds to the body of evidence that I hope may encourage reasonable
bedtimes, hard to manage in our demanding, time-intensive culture...

Kathleen