Nancy - I do not clearly  understand what do you want me to do?
I sent my letter  with the above subject "about all the fuss" both Sparkle
and PIEN...  and hoped that the quotation from the Bible and the other
thoughts would bring peace to ALL  and stop this "fuss".

Maybe my poor English causes that I did not understand you well,  but if
you'd like to, I forward you all the previous messages (at least 20-25)
relating to this topic. Or do you simply want to read the Sparkle emails?
If so, it is very easy to go to Sparkle:

******* Subject:  SPARKLE list available

Due to an abundance of non-PD posts on PIEN, the SPARKLE list was created &
came into existance on August 15, 1999.
SPARKLE stands for Smiling PARKies Live Easier

You are welcome to post any topic on SPARKLE, including jokes, urls,
tributes, poems, riddles, chitchat, & even some(times) PD talk. Altho we
love to laugh, we also cry together. We have even been known to twinkle the
nose of a Bunny Wabbit. Come join the fun to see what we are all about &
unload from the stresses & strains of the world of PD.

You may join by sending a (blank) e-mail to
Or  you may join thru our website at
http://www.geocities.com/sparklelist

SPARKLE list-owners
Bonnie Rowley
Hans van der Genugten

LOve

Olga
PWP 49/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**