I think this a good idea in addition to a Medic-Alert bracelet. You can go
online and update your meds, doctor, emergency contacts, etc., anytime
that anything changes and they will send you a new card with all of the
info on it. It's not that expensive and is worth it's weight in gold.
(And, yes, the bracelets do come in gold, silver, bronze, copper,
elastic....). The US link is www.medicalert.org ; the Canadian link is
www.medicalert.ca . I know that the Medicalert foundation also exists in
the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

Connie