If you read Michael J. Fox's autobiography, he states that after he
founded the Michael J. Fox Foundation, he tried to work with other
Parkinson's organizations. However, he gave up in the end because every
group wanted to do its own thing in its own way. Being at odds with one
another sort of defeats the purpose of try to find a cure.

Connie