Hi all,

I'm sending this at the request of Robert Setzer, the husband of Deborah
Setzer (aka Tenacitywins).

If you have questions about this posting, you can write directly to Robert
Setzer at [log in to unmask]

Hans.

Your help and support is needed !!

Hi every one, I am Robert, Deborah’s husband, she is also know as
Tenacitywins. But right now she is not winning this battle and she needs
your help. About a year ago, she looked at me and said “honey, one day I
will not be able to continue this fight and I am going to try and teach you
all I can so you can continue it for me” well, that time has come.

Deborah was Dx with PD in 99 and MSA which is actually Parkinson’s plus
syndrome in 2000, she was in so much pain in 01 that she said to me one day,
“if this is as good as it is going to get, I do not want to participate”
with that, we got an appointment with a Doctor Steven Tatter at wake Forrest
Hosp in Winston Salem N.C, and in Dec of 01 he preformed a DBS on her. It
had to be removed in Jan 02, just 16 days after it was put in. She had a
infection in her brain, neck and chest. She was on 42 pills a day and 2 IV’s
per day and she got a very serious reaction to one or all. They don’t know
which it was, but she blistered all over her body. Including her ears,
mouth,
you name it, it was there as well.

Since than, she has been on steroids for reactions to any medication that
would help stop the pain. I took her to a Nero eye doctor about 2 weeks ago,
and after about 1hour and 30 mins later, he said to us, “have you considered
a STEM CELL transplant?”. He said that the base of her brain stem is
deteriorating and that there is nothing wrong with her eyes. It is her that
which is the problem.

Our own Dr Raad, told me and she about 3 weeks ago, that in his medical
opinion, Deborah has only about 2 years at best to live in the condition she
is in presently.

I happen to know that in Los Angeles California, that they may have the
CURE, not just for Deborah but for all who have PD/MSA. But like every thing
else, they are still in the trail process. Here is the link for you to see
for your self..

http://www.ivanhoe.com/channels/p_channelstory.cfm?storyid=3627

I have sent them a letter and asked for there help, that it is Deborah’s
only chance to survive.   Dr Raad also knows about this and he suggested
that if I could get enough people to write or fax a letter to them that they
might consider her in the program even though she has MSA. After all, she is
dieing ,  So why not try her. But we need you help in pouring out the mail
to them. Actually flooding them with E-Mail’s and Fax’s in support of
helping her.

Can you please take 10 minutes out of you day or night and help us. After
all, if for some reason, she as an experiment has success, it is success for
all of you. PD/MSA and even other’s .

Here is the letter I wrote to the doctor:

Dear Dr. Levesque
I am writing on behalf of my Wife, Deborah L. Setzer,Who was DX with Pd in
99,MSA in 2000, DBS Dec of 2001 and removed in Jan 2002, had staff
infection.. See article by Charlotte Observer dated March of 2002.

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/special_packages/deep_inside_deb
orahs_brain/

My wife to date is still on steroids because of reactions to any drug that
has a content of any Opiate in it and can not stop the pain... It is in
every joint in her body along with her muscle tissue hurting at the touch...

Our present Doctor is Dr. George Raad here in Charlotte, if it was not for
him she would be dead from all the medicine given to her after the infection
was found. With in 6 day after org surgery is when the infection started...

We went to a Nero-Ophthalmologist last week, because of her sight (one side
long and the other far) after about a hour he said that her eyes were normal
but that after looking at her MRI’s and scat scan's he said a brain stem
transplant is what she needs. That it is going away.
We also had a PET SCAN done approx 2 weeks ago at Carolina Medical Center,
here in Charlotte, but they do not have any one who is qualified to read it.
Only for cancer, seizures and diabetes.

My wife just turned 40 years old in January and our own Doctor has given
Deborah less than 2 years to live under these conditions...

Folks, She is dieing and needs your help... Please, if you are going to try
more patients, she is willing to give you her life to help her possibly gain
LIFE.

Please I ask you... Please consider her for your program.  This is a MATTER
OF LIFE OR DEATH.

Please let me know that you did in fact get this so that at least she and I
know we have tried to get help... One way or another...

Thank you

Robert Setzer sr.
Deborah Setzer, Patient
16308 autumn creek court
Charlotte, N.C. 28278
704-588-9797

Dr. George Raad
Park road medical center
Charlotte, N.C,
704-523-2565

The Doctors personal E-Mail is:    [log in to unmask]
                      Fax#         310-659-6631

If you can do this, thank you
Robert   “tenacity’s man”