----- Original Message -----
From: Emily and Julian Brinac
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 8:26 PM
Subject: Urgent help forDeborah L.Setzer

Dear Dr. Levesque:

This is with regard to Deborah L. Setzer. She is only 40 years old and according to latest doctor's estimate has 2 more years to live. Please consider Deborah in your programme in stem cell transplant. She is in constant pain and her health condition is rapidly deteriorating.
Deborah was diagnosed in 1999 with Parkinson and in 2000 with MSA. She had DBS in 2001 with resulting infection and has problems recovering from it.
Deborah L. Setzer is under care of Dr. George Raad in Charlotte, N.C., telephone 704-588-9797.
We understand that you cannot save every life.However, with Deborah's medical history with regard to Parkinson, MSA, DBS and infection, your intervention would give hope to numerous patients and their families around the world. Our family has been effected with Parkinson. We are one of many on Parkinson List, whose member is Deborah Setzer. We sincerely ask you to help Deborah who is at the end of her fight with PD.

Deborah Setzer, patient
16308 Autumn creek court
Charlotte, N.C. 28278
Telephone: 704-588-9797