The internet!  cyberspace!  So much stuff! Information--jokes--pictures--songs--uncensored--unvalidated.  There are truth, lies, humor, information and pornography freely available on the "net".

Look at your own in-box.  Did you ask for those ad's for toner cartridges, low mortgages, cell phones, sexual creams, hormone preparations for a larger this and that?  You don't even have to ask to get what you don't want from the net.  I've now read repeated messages to and from the list re: invitation to anothe listserv that apparently carries a humourous message of some sort or another.

All of us have the right to say, listen or read whatever we wish.  We also have the right to not say, listen to or read whatever we do not want to.  Exercising this right is one of the things that makes us free people.

Enough about listservers---say, listen or read, it's up to each of us--exercise your rights, one way or the other.

Then live with your decision and allow others the right to exercise their right without further comment. Remember that there is no such thing as bad publicity.  Want to make sure an internet site dies--just don't tell anyone...publicly or privately.

'nuff said....

E.J. Bryan
"I never said the things I said"--Yogi Berra
54/40/14