That makes two of us who need to know.  I had almost continuous asthma in
the late 1980's.  I am much better and attacks are rare now, partly
because it seems there has been a quantum leap in treatment options over
the last decade, but also perhaps because I moved to the beach and away
from my former environment.

My current PD meds are beginning to lose their punch and the next step
might be Sinemet.  If anyone has knowledge to confirm or deny this
Sinemet/ Asthma connection, please respond.
Nancy.