I am normally a lurker on this list, an d don't say anything unless i think
it necessary. i think it is pretty necessary now. when something that I
don't like or I don't want to see I have the option to press the "changre
Channel" button. On this list therevis a "delete" button, on mine it is an
icon of a little garbage can. and i press it a lot. it seems a little
childish  to become so upset about somone's posts because they don't
excpress "what I like". remember we have that option of the "delete" buton
on most computers and we don't have to read what we don't want to read
Yours and His

David L.Moreland