Hello Emily, hello Jan, hello list,

      since your question  "I wish I have more use out of this theoretical
information" is directed to both of us - Jan and me - I shall try to answer
in the light of my part, proceeding so from the "RHYTHM-based causal theory
of PD".
At that I shall try to answer to the suggested by you aspect " MORE USE" as
directly as I can and do it as simply as I can.

      Like the main existing strategy of the present pharmacological
medicine, the "levodopa" strategy, has come into being through the
BIOCHEMICAL knowledge, pharmacological design, animal tests, and tests on
human volunteers, the same general scheme may be needed in the case of the
BIOPHYSICAL new knowledge.
     Still the present RHYTHM-based biophysical theory has a specificity,
namely, it stresses the WHOLISTIC aspects of the whole system of natural
rhythms, including the rhythms of the normal physiology and in opposite
pointing to "over-specialized" nature of the single (powerful but
out-of-the-system) PD tremor mechanism.
   Figuratively saying, the postulated here PD-rhythm seems to act as a
"dictator at the quantum-atomic level" or: "it is like as our organism has
become "addicted" to a "fanatical atomic rhythm" we can not directly see".

  Thus, some general well-known WHOLISTIC-type recommendations, especially
after their anti-PD value was independently proved by Jan Abas and John
Coleman, can now be recommended as useful. And from the general philosophy
of natural rhythms (and science) I'd like to add them some my emphasis
(after :).

1) Use actively ALL your (seven) senses, vision, hearing, olfaction, sense
of touch, sense of taste, static sense, sense of symmetry, beauty,
simplicity: as the newest human genome studies have found that an
unexpectedly great amount of our genes analyze the SMELLS and as
John Coleman has found the ancient Flower Essences be useful, do not
underestimate the importance of our sense of smell. Maybe one day we can
found especially useful volatile compounds and learn which repeating
period of such smell procedures will help best in the (informational)
regain therapy.

2) Use ALL your (seven) mind-spirits, intuition, understanding, courage,
knowledge, counsel, worship, wisdom:
- INTUITION will give us a functional contact with all the lower orders of
animal life: in all the animals the physiological N(31)-rhythms contain the
lawful quantum divider 23 which in PD is under a danger of being lost;
- train UNDERSTANDING, it is important in co-ordination of acquired
knowledge, in quick reasoning, rapid judgment, prompt decision;
- value high the spirit of COURAGE, the fidelity endowment, the root of
moral stamina and spiritual bravery: it can help you "to freely laugh at the
"quasi-powerful" PD tremor" as Jan teaches us;
- spirit of COUNCEL, like the gregarious instinct in animals it harmonizes
us with fellows and with all the living nature;
- spirit of WORSHIP: it has helped many of us in our second, free will,
basic class of the mind creatures, why not you?

3) Keep MOVING in a really WIDE VARIETY of ways: in amplitudes, in speed, in
co-ordination, in translating theoretical "complex postures" in the spots of
the motor cortex to complex motor acts, in expressing emotions, including
NEW exercise, physical job, dance; as Jan recommends us the most effective
movements are appearing just through a "neuro-dance".

4) Eat a wide VARIETY of natural foods in a natural pyramid of their
natural weigths being directed by a variety of our senses and reasoning: in
that sense spicy food is also lawful but in the
narrow top of the pyramid, real help from honey you can get from small
(informational) amounts of it, vice versa, great amount of it may be
harmful; Dalai Lama's instruction 19 seems to give a good explanation for
the real situation here: "Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon",
it seems to me that he wants to say that some things in our world are so
hopelessly complicated that any rule, theory or recommendation  can't be
fully adequate; keep the very basis of all that, the aqueous environment,
medium of transport and medium of fine structural informational processes of
the organism, healthy. I claim that the accusations of homeopathy as if all
the real molecules of the essence are lost in their repeated dilutions do
not take into consideration that the collective fine structural memory of
water do not necessarily follow the simple law of dilution.

  Now, Emily, I am sorry for the following theoretical information, leave it
out:
<< the most important rhythm for all the life phenomena is the rhythm and
corresponding energy of the hydrogen bond (H). 4H and 16H give us ion and
covalent bonds, 36H gives us Rydberg energy, the square of the same unique
N(61) quantum number no 290 gives us in Planck's units the length of a basic
macro-unit of time ((alpha(G))^(-3/2), in Bartini units 1/alpha(G)), one
seventh of it is the galactic year, three times of it is probably the year
of the super-cluster of galaxies,  being rather near to the Brahma day of
Sanskrit cosmology and forming a more complicated system of rhythms
important for our second, free will class of living creatures.
  Thus, in water, in main medium of the hydrogen bond, all the galactic and
super-galactic rhythms can be in natural, informationally optimal resonance
with each other.
  This all shows to us that we are reaching an understanding how the fine
structural atoms actually evolutionize under the influence of
evolutionizing forms, just as Great Aristotle has it foreseen and Great
K.E.v. Baer has it adjusted already before Darwin's theory of natural
selection >>.

      It is quite possible that some new more specific BIOPHYSICAL
knowledge can also start more specific schemes for further
"rhythmological design", animal tests, and tests on human volunteers. We can
hope that Jan and John and other curious PWP-s can help us in this line.
  I shall try to broach this subject in my near answer to Jan.

Vello