God luck hiding your symptoms...I don't know what exactly to tell you.  I
know in my case I sure couldn't hide it.  People were talking behind my
back asking if I was an alcoholic due to the shaking and shuffling gait.  I
take things to the other extreme, telling people in the hopes of learning
something new.  It always amazes me how many people have PD.  I don't feel
like it's me against the world.  Tell your family to get a grip.  PD is not
a death sentence.

Scott