Ron, I feel I need to echo what Larry says re exercise,  I have PD< no
Caregiver so I have to move.  I put in an exercise-therapy pool in my
backyard 3 yrs ago - also a treadmill in an extra bedroom.  I'm
deteriorating, but still exercising, still on my own w/out PDmeds which give
me bad side effects,

I'm not a happy camper of course, no real "life",but I will not go into a
"home", if you get my drift.  I started exercising a couple of yrs into my
diagnosis when it was easier to do (now it hurts on treadmill) water still
very helpful for movement, because my grandfather died of PD complications
when he turned to stone.  I have no way of knowing what I'd be like now 6 yrs
into PD if I hadn't xercised and everyone and their PD is different, but I
will move as long as I can.  Rayilyn, 66/60