Hello all

I've been keeping up to date on the list ever since I made a film last year
about Parkinson's for the BBC here in the UK and am hoping you may now be
able to help with my current project.

The film I'm making now, for the Discovery Channel, is exploring the placebo
effect and how very powerful it can be. A year or so ago, 20/20 covered the
story of the Parkinson's fetal cell implant study in which some of the
patients in the placebo control group did as well as those who received the
real surgery.

The 20/20 film featured two placebo patients and I am trying to track them
down to see if they would give permission for me to re-use the 20/20 footage
in my film.

I will, of course, contact the authors of the study as well, but wondered if
anyone here could help?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Jemima Harrison
Producer/Director "Placebo"