I hate to weigh in on this, I don't "know" any of you and perhaps should not
express an opinion, but I can't help but be a little horrified by the
juxtaposition of the Janet list -serve nonsense with the pleas for Deborah
Setzer's life.  Granted, we can't all be serious and engage in important work
all the time, but perhaps we could reach for a little dignity??  Maybe just
sign-off on lists we don't like and move ahead with other things?  Thanks, Meg