Thanks everyone for your kind words about "In Search of a Champion."  The
Parkinson Association of Kansas City, Dallas Area Parkinson Society and
Houston Area Parkinson Society all got together to get it done.  The driving
force was the young lady with the dark hair, Tena McIneney.  She really threw
herself into it. Lane Evans, the congressman who appears, got us a ticket to
the White House Picnic and many introductions to Senators and Congressmen.
We flogged everyone we could find with that tape!  Meg