  Tom.                It has been an "eye-opening experience" reading how some list members are suffering with the various afflictions PD can create.   I, too, feel that my PD symptoms are more of an "inconvenience" at this point.  I was told when I was diagnosed 1 year ago that I had stage 1 PD.  I do NOT take any suppliments except calcium and a multivit., but I would jump right in if someone could prove to me that it would slow the progression down.                               I don't think anyone will venture to say exactally how the rest of our lives will unfold.  In the meantime, Happy birthday 2 weeks in advance!!!      Cathy