Tom  I have been curious about this myself.  Where should I send my personal
bio?  Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "tom mccreary" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 10:29 AM
Subject: test for degree of affliction???

> Is there any scale of any sort to determine  the degree of affliction one
can expect to experience through out their misfortunate casting as host to
this rather annoying PD dilemma?  I have felt all along my symptms seem mild
compared to others who post here. It seems that i remember my Neuro
inferring that might be so as he discussed the group of systtems displayed
in my case. I ask thisquestion for a cople of reasons.  One being to verify
if possible,  a way we all could project our road that lay before us, if so
desired. Another, to see what impact our prescribed meds are having on us
comparatively speaking. This may not bbe possible considerinig the
individualistic naturee of PD.   Part of my interest is  to determine how i
am progressing/reggresssing as well as thosse that read the list are doing
that have been takng nutritional supplements comparable to the PWP group
represented here. I am turning 50 in 2 weeks.  I wasdiagnosed in late '92. I
started typing this at 6:00 AM and have not medicacted yet and wont until
8:30 or 9:00.  If a strong link can be shown to support the advantages of
supplementing, then others who aren't maay want to start. Don't expect an
enthusiaastic edorsement to consider beginnning supplementation from your
Dr.s.  The majority of members of the medical profession look at such trivia
with diisdain(not much offense intended).   Fortunateely, therre are some
who have brokemn away from the blinders imbedded by their insufficient one 3
hour course in med school that now embrace the undeniable benefts from
supplemnting.   There is much to ebe said of the array of suppements
availaable and an equal array of noticable improvements due to the quality
of the supp;ements.
> If you haave any negativefeed back please respond off the list.  If u must
be acckowledged as a word smith i will or you can indicate your response to
the list so readers will beaware of this. Of course any crirtigue is
welcomed where ever.

mailto:[log in to unmask]