I am not a medical expert by any means, but I did a search of PubMed for
articles related to PD and SAMe.  I found this abstract rather interesting.
Obviously this study is for rats, but I think it points out that caution
should be used when looking at any supplements.

"Tremor is the most visible symptom of Parkinson's Disease (PD), and should
be the appropriate parameter in models for its evaluation. Lack of reliable
PD tremor models and methods to distinguish tremors from nontremor movements
means that nontremor behavior such as rotation following basal ganglia
damage are mostly used. Our laboratory has shown that S-adenosyl-methionine
(SAM) injections into the brain of rats reliably produced tremors, rigidity,
hypokinesia, and abnormal posture. Thus, SAM-induced tremors, when
distinguished from nontremor activities, has the potential as a model for
testing anti-PD agents"