Bob, when I called the APDA and asked how much they spent on research I had a
terrifying, threatening conversation with a Mafia type.  They didn't  (as far
as I know) give puny grants til MJFOx brought media attn to PD.  One of my
former students got under $35,000 grant from them, so I'd give my $  to Fox,
he has a vested interest.  also heard that APDA really lived high on the hog
and one "family" had run it for years, Rayilyn