I cant sit quiety anymore.  Yes, we all have a delete button, but we must
remember that this LIst has a purpose--PD--which means that nonPD stuff
doesnt belong, including complaining about nonPD messages, even this one.
I am on several lists for cars and those gearheads are better at sticking to
the goal of their list.  Lets resolve to keep this list PD related and send
our complaints to the list admin.  What happens when you tune to your
favorite TV channel or radio station and dont find what you tuned in for.?
YOu find a different station!  Lets keep the audience we have and earn more
by sticking to the topic.  There is some great info and great people on this
list; lets do a better job of filtering ourselves OR lets request the list
admin to do it for us.  Thanks, Bob