Hi Ron,

In my humble opinion, you should do two things. First, go back to the
doctor and see what sort of medication he would like to start you on. You
might end up feeling a whole lot better than you do now. Second, you
should go see a lawyer ASAP in order to make sure that your family doesn't
dump you into a nursing home when things get "inconvenient" for them. They
should be supporting you, not trying to get rid of you.

That's my 2 cents worth.

Connie