Katie,
  Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

Rayilyn,
  I don't know what I would do without you.  It was wonderful talking to you
on the phone when I was in LA.

I am so grateful for the friends I have made these past 3 years.  All of you
have helped me so much and touched my life in ways that you will never know.

I was watching a movie on TV last night.  The main character was very
depressed....he had isolated himself in his home.... it was in complete
disarray and filthy.  A caring friend came over and asked him if he was
thinking about committing suicide.... His response was priceless and so very
well put.  He said::

NO, I am not going to commit suicide!  The way I see it, I would just go to
hell and that would be simply redundant.

What a wonderful way of putting things as to how I feel about this disease
and what I feel about the alternatives in that respect.  I laughed until my
sides hurt.

Hugs and our deepest gratitude to all!
Deborah aka Tenacity