Dear Agnes,
I don't have the answers, but I can't let you go unanswered because we all
feel helpless
and confused sometimes at this lousy disease.  I was in tears this morning
when trying
unsuccessfully to put on those horrid support stockings for my swollen ankles.
You are not alone.  I will leave it to others to make suggestions for
you.  Be patient, I
know they are out there and will get back to you because they always do so
when I
ask for help.  This is the place to find friends that understand what you
are going through.
Hang tight till then.
Sue