Parkinsn was spammed the other day. It was thought we had mechanisms in
place that would eliminate that but that was not the case. On closer
examination I determined that the listserv program had a security flaw and
the one spammer had taken advantage of that flaw.

In consultation with Lsoft I discovered that they were aware of the
vulnerability but had a fix and that fix has been forwarded to list
maintainers around the world to prevent other lists from being spammed using
this method. This morning the fix was applied to Parkinsn and we shouldn't
have a reoccurrence of the spam.

Parkinsn is vital to the Parkinson's community around the world and we wish
to make it as effective as possible.

Thank you all for your participation and help.

Barbara Patterson
Owner Parkinsn
mailto:[log in to unmask]

John Cottingham