On 24 Jul 2002 at 10:18, Meg Duggan wrote:

> I couldn't get this survey link to work.  Is it just me???  I am broadcasting
> it to all of my local PSP's and want to be sure I have the right address.
> Thanks, Meg

Hi Meg,

Here is the link again...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=63879116399

Hmmmm...

Marketing Survey: Parkinson's Disease

This survey is for persons with Parkinson's Disease who use dopamine
agonists.  (Hey Tom, does this mean they don't want input unless
you're currently taking an agonist??)

"The survey is sponsored by a marketing company that is advising a
manufacturer."

"We appreciate your participation and the willingness of the
Parkinson's organization that is posting this invitation to
participate on their web site."

manufacturer??  Parkinson's organization??

Tom, it would be nice to know who these guys are and what they are
doin' with the info before we give 'em 15 minutes of our time...

cheers ............... murray