Just an observation in regard to the AliProject--Parkinson's Diseases
database.  It is a delight to know that there is now a database created to
collect core data on Parkinson's patients.  This is something I suggested a
few months ago and Dr. Lieberman mentioned that the Muhammad Ali Center in
Phoenix was in the process of setting up such a centralized repository.

I do not mean to be critical and I am aware that this is a great breakthrough
which is in its early stages but after filling out the online survey, I feel
that an important element of data is not included in the questionnaire.  I am
hoping that with time, the survey will be expanded to include questions about
the PD patient's history involving exposure to chemicals, relatives who have
suffered with PD, work place environment, etc.  I do believe (as it has often
been said) "when we find a cause for PD, we can find a cure."

Dee