I like and admire the Pope, not kidding here, but can't help but think what
an advantage it must be to have your own airplane and a whole staff of CG's.
I can't get to Loma Linda, 55 miles away to a decent neuro.  Getting to the
grocery store and thru checkout is a miracle of sorts.

I wish that people like him, who have all the help and money they need, might
do a little more to publicize the plight of the rest of us poor stiffs with
poverty level pensions and $1.00 a mo raises on SSDisability, reduced 60% due
to pension, and no CG.  I really admire Chris Reeve's awareness that other
spinal cord injury patients do not have the same care he does..

But then, his spiritual presence is probably sufficient, in the view of most
people.
Rayilyn