 I would like to state that I believe everyone is doing the best he/she can.
I would be happy to take on the burden of fame - MJFox says it is the "Land
of Yes" and he is using his special status to help us all.

There is tremendous power for good with celebrity - Fergie and certainly
Princess Diana understood that.  I live in the land of "No", being a nobody I
can't bring the attention of the world to the plight of young Parkies, Cystic
Fibrosis, etc.  Just let Bill Gates get PD and see what happens.

PWP with no CG, money, fame are not positioned as well as someone who has
these advantages to fight for the cause of all people with devastating
illnesses.  Those who HAVE can choose to do so or not.  I THINK they should,
I'm not telling them they should.  This is a matter of conscience.
Rayilyn