Well said Rayilyn...............or dare I say Amen??  ;O)
Peace
Pat
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rayilyn Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: PD/Prayer/DonMcKinley

Hi, Don,

I fall into that group of people whose prayers are not answered or the
answer
is NO.  You deserve all the support you get from your church.

But your emails are just as good as prayers.  For over a year-and-a-half now
I"ve been benefitting from your wisdom, spirituality and kind common sense.
It is a privilege to receive a direct response from you.  Your light truly
shines through your sufffering and joys.

I'm sure there is agreement on the List that you bring a point of view and
perspective that enriches any discussion.  I would certainly miss your
emails
in those capital letters with their messages of love,hope,and understanding.

Love, Rayilyn