Dear Donald,
Thank you for responding to my post in regard to the AliProject database.  In
reading your message, I have to ask if I understand it correctly.  Do you say
that your support group in Lima Ohio gave a $5,000.00 to a city in Ohio that
has 15% PD?
If I've understood this correctly, that means that there is a "cluster" in
that city and this should have the attention of the National Institute of
Health not to mention the Center for Disease Control.  Please post me back
with more information on this issue as I would like to know the details on
this situation.
Thank you,
Dee