Debra-
 I've had PD Young-Onset for 9 going on 10 yrs. now and have always been a
cautious and timid driver but has a clean driving record since the first day
I received my license (16 years ago).  Not even a parking ticket.   Within
the past 4 years, I've noticed an increase of nervousness almost fear of
driving and am feeling uncertain about my judgement on the road.  I refuse to
driving beyond a 10-mile radius from home and I will not take a passenger
unless I'm "on" and certain of my direction.  Unfortunately, there are times
when I had to take my 15 yr.old to school and I was feeling "off".  It is a
horrible situation.  How do handle such situation and have you learn from
others like ourselves?  It's difficult for young PD's who still have family
that depend on them.  I am such a person.

Thanks for any advise you can offer.

Agnes