Hi everyone. I'm at the 3 year mark and will soon need my DBS battery
replaced. Does anyone have any advice on this?
Did you opt for local anesthesia or general?
I have a single implant but understand  they now have a single battery pack
that can work for both sides when you get the other side done. Does anyone
have one of these?
Is the replacement pack smaller than the original? [I hope!]
Did you have much discomfort? [for me the pack was the most painful part of
the operation.]
Does anyone have the new fancy magnet thingee that can tell you if your DBS
is on or  off and read battery levels?

Thanks!
Gail H.