Hi! Agnes:
    This is a common feeling that one undergoes when diagnosed with PD.  The
only thing I can say is this.  You should never allow yourself to get
stagnated in a hopeles situation.  You should be strong willed and believe
that you are going to come out soon at the other end successfully and much
stronger psychologically.  First thing you do is accept the fact. Then try
to work out of it.
    Please go to this site and read it  completely.  This might take a few
hours.  But, worth it.
      www.bangor.ac.uk/ThrivingOnparkinson
    See people with more severe draw backs that people wih PD have been not
only coping but contributing for the betterment of humanity.  Everything
depends upon the right attitude.  I m sure soon you shall be giving similar
or much better advice to another novice at PD.
    I think the title of the book on PD by Dr. A. Liberman says it all:
        SHAKING UP PARKINSONS DISEASE: FIGHITNG LIKE A TIGER, THINKING LIKE
A FOX

    If you believe you can beat this monster, I am sure you can go
somewhere. Wake up the warrior in you.  You and all of us need you.
Together we can win this.  It might take time; but it is better trying than
succumbeing to it.

    Take charge of your life and body and move forward.

    Raj